THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Nov 2, 2009

worse than a bad hair day!

This post was supposed to be on 1st of november.I'm a little late.Haha!
(please laa dida.who give a damn about it?duhhh)

My head is killing me.
It had been like this for the past 8 hours.
I have to stop taking in this brain function distortion and body regulation distruption drugs or I'll pass out in anytime.
But I need them.
To stay awake.
But I can't stand the side effect.
Felt like my head is burning.
Adehhh...
Tak pena2 minum caffein kat uma sampai cini sebulan da terjebak.


Ok.So today's pbl was sucks.For real.Even our doctor commented that today's discussion was "very ineffective".Tak tau laa what's the consequence but I hope tak payah repeat.I'm sick of bacteria already.And I can't stand helminths.Geli!

My mood started off quite ok this morning untill I'm in pbl room.Mood spoiler btol.Salah sangat ke?Tak memahami laa!Just because you're 2 weeks earlier than me did not prove in any way that you're better than anyone.Uhh!Da laa.Malas nk tambah dosa yg da byk nie.I can look for help from others laa.I can even find it for myself.It's ok kalau tak nak bagi pun.Just don't let the bitch in me talking cause you won't like it.I still have my patience with me right now.

And seriously,I just don't get the arabs laa.I mean ok fine if you wish to point out your fact.But do you mind show a little respect to the person who's supposed to be pointing their fact?I mean,manners please!We don't mind arguing over a fact just don't simply butt in rudely in the middle of the discussion.Nanti kuar the "shut-your-damn-butt-up-and-listen-to-me-talking" part kuar from us,nyesal satu group ngan malizi.

Uhh!Cabaran btol arr.I hope for no arabs in my group for next sem.I can't stand them laa.Rude gler kot.Kalau yang baik tuu scarily baik sampai nak cakap bye pun susah.Ntahlaa.Krisis hidup btol.All I know,I just want some sleep.My head is boiling and I'm freaking cold!Nak tido sebelah daiya laa.Boleh daiya?Haha!



p/s:camne nk masok toilet nie?Frost bite laa kaki nie T____T

0 comments: