THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Nov 18, 2009

It's back;the baaaa in me =)

Thank you Allah.
Thank you mak and abah.
Thank you atem and aziq.
Thank you maklang and paklang.
Thank you dearest friends-esp sabe,daiya,ikyn,kak mira and kak aula.

I love beautiful words.But somehow,I can't seemed to find any other beautiful words other than a simple plain 'thank you'.Sincerely from the bottom of my heart,thank you.Thank you for taking care of me when I was sick.And alhamdulillah,now I'm better and back being me.Thank you for being patience with me.Thank you for never leaving me alone.Thank you.And above all,thank you Allah ILYSM =)

To aziq,good luck for your result.Chill out ok.Things will be just fine.InsyaAllah. Just let me know as soon as you get the result.I don't care if we're 6 hours different and I'm supposed to be on bed.Just text me,miss call me,email me,comment me on ms or in my blog,buzz me or whatever.You're not living in a cave so let me know.I'll be waiting for you.Haha!Chill ok.You have my doa from egypt.Hihi insyaAllah.



p/s:I had nasi+serunding+telur as my first dish after I sihat.Hihi alhamdulillah =)

0 comments: