THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Nov 4, 2009

Nak matahari malaysia bole?

My head is killing me.
I'va been taking in like 4 tablets of actifast panadol for the past three days.
And my head is still burning.
My throat felt like swelling.
It hurts all the time.
I keep telling and forcing myself to get up and get working.
I just simply eat everytime I feel like falling asleep.
Atleast I'm awake while eating.
Texted mom last night.
Malaysia was around 0400am I think.
I can't stand it.
My head was really burning.
Sorry mak.
She gave me a few tips.
Tried it,and still,my head is burning like hell!
So I passed out around 1100pm.
I haven't finished studying.
I still heven't even touch anything on my second case.
And I have MCQ in 4 hours!
I'm so dead.
I wished they cancelled today's MCQ.
And I hoped today will be warmer.
Maybe something about the weather that boiled my head and burnt my throat.
Uhh I don't know..
I really should be studying on my cases.
Daiya and sabe seemed pretty well prepared.
I mean seriously,I bet daiya just slept like one hour ago after studying the whole night last night.
T______T
Mati laa kne condemned ngan arab nanti..


p/s:Seriosly,I need soxworld.Jom g cairo kawan2!

0 comments: