THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Nov 24, 2009

Am I asking for too much?

I miss everyone at home.Raya is so near and for some reason,I kinda feel sad for not having them with me.I feel so far from them.I know.I'm not supposed to even think of thinking something like this.But tell you what,try living hundred thousands miles away in a land full of huge and strange people and try stopping yourself from thinking about coming back home anytime sooner.It's just sad.Having this feeling of being far away.Too far from everyone at home.

Friends are great.Yes,I really thank God for that.I couldn't asked for more from them.I've no idea how am I ever will survive here without them.Things are hard.Well,ofcourse.But knowing that friends are here kinda make me feel safer,surviving,and just keep hanging on.

There isn't much I can really do about life.I'm just trying hard to hold on and actually make it in life.I can't afford to let my family down.They've done too much for me.

Okok.Dida.Enough with it.Get your book and start studying.Enough with all this mushy things.You've got a lot in your plate right now.Mid term exam in two weeks. T___T takotttt.Da eah.Sudah2.



p/s:tak sabar nk g bli shawl and cardigan baru.Yeay~ sempat lagi tu.Ish3 haha!

p/s to atem and aziq:nak balik uma maktok gak weyh.and make sure akem x amek tempat kakak.Hummpph! [pendengki gler =P]

p/s to daiya:hummm kalau chocolate boy vs habibi kat msia,i sokong ur habibi!haha!ok merepek lak.Sorry!just being honest hihi

p/s to ikyn:Aku sayang ko weyh.Jangan arr sedeh2 sangat,nanti aku pun sedeh =(

p/s to sabe:aku nk bli shawl and please make sure aku bli shawl.I need really need a new shawl.hihi

0 comments: