THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Nov 10, 2009

I really need a handsome brain surgeon

I'm trying real hard here to actually post something.I've been writing and deleting for the past 15 minutes and I'm starting to lose my nerves.I have things to say but I don't know how to say it.And it's really bugging my brain!

I'm not sure how to put it but let's just try.Have you ever feel so stupid and idiot and brainless and so damn guilty for trying to help your friend get a girl?And supposedly that girl is your friend too.I mean seriously!For God's sake I still remember those times when he texted me LATE night just to talk about her.He replied me so fast when she's the topic.He even started and ended every conversation with her as the topic.And now?Don't even ask me what it is cause I don't freaking hell know.

This thing is really giving me a brain damage.I can't talk to him cause she didn't really talk to me.So I don't really know the real story.I can't asked him what the friggin' hell he was thinking if I'm not talking to him cause I don't really know what happened.See what this thing done to my half-damaged brain?I just can't do something and it's really rupturing my brain!

Ok.It wasn't always bad with this two lovebirds but sometimes things just got way over the line and I feel like a total idiot stranded on a deserted island not having a clue of what to do.

I'm trying hard not to take anyone's side cause they are both my friends.But I just can't do anything if I don't hear what happen from both sides.I'm not backing anyone.I just need to hear what they both thought and feel.Because for some reason,I think I'm starting to understand them and I need to think and act based on who they are.(seriously,if you're having troble to understand this,I get it).

Can anyone help me?Please?Or you can just find me a really handsome brain surgeon so I can be with him under OT for hours!


p/s:I'm starving but I can't swallow a thing.Dearest Allah,please lend me little of your ability to chew for me.Even just for a while.I begged of you.Amin.

0 comments: