THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Nov 7, 2009

daiya+ikyn+sabe=love

I really wish I'm strong enough to get through this.I really wish I won't break apart.I don't know if I can really do this.Sometimes,I just feel like it's really tough and hard to survive here.











My sore throat ain't getting better.It had been like this for the past three days and it's really painful.I can't swallow anything.It even hurt just to talk.I need to go to the clinic.Even I don't know the risk I'm taking for going there.But I have to.I need some painkiller or whatever fast.I can't get my case done with the headache and this painful sore throat.And I have pbl tomorrow.Camne nih..

But thank God for giving me such lovely friends.I couldn't ask for more from them.They have been taking a really good care of me.If I were mom I wouldn't be worry for my sick daughter if she would have such friends.I mean seriously,they tried every single way to help me get better and I'm really grateful for having them with me right now.Things are hard here,yes.But having them with me somehow make things easier.So,especially to daiya,sabe and ikyn,thank you so much.Aku saaaaaaayang korang.And kak mira and kak aula too.Hihi.Nk group hug!Nanti aku habiskan makanan safwa and baby arip tu eah.Thank you!

For some reason I feel bad for not doing anything for them.I wish I can give something for them too.But I'm pretty much incapable of many things.Sighhh I must be soo pathetic.




p/s:to my two bros,enjoy the keropok pedas in kuantan.You have no idea how hard it is to get anything pedas here.So,be grateful!hihi

0 comments: