THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Oct 30, 2009

I need soxworld

internet nie tekanan!

adehh..Ok fine.bersyukur dida..

So,umm pbl was ok kot.But I missed two cases so there's a lot of catching up to do and so little time!My third case was ok.Just left with two more objectives and I'm done.Hurrah!But I have MCQ this sunday.Adehh baru berangan nak tengok ugly truth arie nie.

Umm I don't know why but I really wish to talk to some stranger I met on street and just tell her/him whatever I'm feeling right now.I can't find the person who actually wants to listen to my crap about crap things.So I thought "why not go to a stranger and tells everything.after all she's/he's just a stranger.she/he won't judge me".Kan?Nak cakap ngan someone I know punye susah.Cakap ngan arab pun tape.Dyorang tak paham ape kte cakap and vice versa.Nak kutuk pun bole depan2.No hal.

Huh!

Ok enough with the drama and everything.I should start working on my case right now.Microorganism and antibiotics,mana nak cari..adehh.berusaha dida!fighting!


p/s:nak mandi tapi tak sanggup nak bukak socks nie.Sejukkkkk!!

0 comments: