THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Dec 19, 2009

december?

blame this retarded GMN's internet for giving such an 'exclusive' service for us.I'm tired of hoping for internet everytime I turn my laptop on.Thank you very much.

Let see.Alot had happened all this while.Not much of a big thing but yeah, little-everyday-stuff.Oh!Had my mid sem exam and the result was,..umm I think I deserve it KOT.Ntahlaa.But things happened.Nothing we can do about it.bla bla bla.I'm just gonna focus on my finals now.Yoshh!Fighting!

Umm ok.Oh yeah..I'm totally crazy of shane west and 'a walk to remember' right now.Okok.I know that movie was so last season but seriously,I can't get enough of it.Copied it from daiya and was planning to watch it after mid sem but,hihi can't stand the wait laa.Hey,don't blame me.Shane west is too tempting!So I've watched it for atleast 3 times since mid sem.And was planning too watch it again after this case finished.Can't wait!

Guess I don't really have much to say.Miss my bros so much.Asal korang lama x on9?KL tade wireless ke?Soh abah bli satu lagi broadband laa.Cancel je kakak nyer.Bukan bole gune pun..

Btw,can't believe it's december already.Semalam da satu muharam.Happy new year everyone.May Allah bless you always and have a happy year ahead =)




p/s:can't wait to copy gossip girl from ikyn.tunggu hbs final eah.sabar eah dida
=(

0 comments: