THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sep 28, 2009

leaving in less then 24 hours

I'm not sure why,but I'm not really freaking the hell out like I thought I would be.Bukan laa sampai tade rase takot langsong,but I just thought I'd be seriously cuak by now but I'm not.Does that considered as normal?Well,whatever.I'm using my every chance I have to use my super duper convenient broadband.Though tenet nie tak selaju wireless kat uma,atleast bole pakai.Tenet hotel nie bodo.Kne login 2000x baru bole.Chet!

So I just finished packing [not really 100% done,duhh..] just now.I planned on calling all my friends earlier tonight[september 28].Just to say goodbye.Not hoping much.But,like I said,just to say goodbye.I guess I'm too busy packing and buying [still!] some stuffs that it's kinda too late to call them now [september 29!]But I'll call them later in the morning.It's the least I can do for my dearest friends.

So I just got texts from bal from EGYPT haha!macam bangga pun ada gak dapat text dari sana.And kteorang reply speed macam bese je.Macam kat malaysia gak.I wished to ask him tons of questions but I guess he might be busy calling his mom and ofcourse he needs some rest too.Mesti jet lag tuu macam gler.13 hours in flight should be normal for jet lag kan?I did asked him a few question.Haha.Ko macam sedeh je kat sana bal.Haha.Here's a few things I asked him

dida:cairo camne?tempat dy lawa tak?
bal:tade ape sangat.JB lagi lawa kot.

dida:dyorang bawak g pyramid tak kat cairo?
bal:gmn penipu.tengok pyramid dari jauh je.
dida:laa aku baru berangan nak pegang.
bal:berangan je sudah..

dida:rumah ko bes?
bal:okla.aku dapat uma baru

dida:tenet ada kat uma?
bal:agy 3 minggu baru dapat kat uma

dida:bes tak tempat kteorang tuu?
bal:banyak sgt habuk arr kalau nk jalan2

dida:korang wat ape je dalam flight?bes tak?
bal:nak wat ape agy.makan tido makan tido makan tido je laa

...and a few others.See what I meant?Cam tak happy je.Bagi arr semangat ckit orang nk fly.Ape daa.Orang baru nak excited nak tengok cairo.Banyak agy nie sebenarnya nak tanye dy.Especially pasal luggage.My luggage looks like it's gonna explode in anytime.Haha.

Anyway,need to be at the airport by 0700pm tomorow I mean,tonight.Ape daa awal sangat.Flight kol 1145pm.Adehh..Tapi flight ktorang paling ramai.Dengar citer dak2 MARA yang wat medic pun pegi sama flight.Bgos2.Bole berkenalan ciap2.Haha.Tp rasanya most of dak MARA either g cairo unversity or alexandria university.Memang both are among the universities yang urban ckit laa.Sebab dyorang tengah bandar.Yang lain sume unversity kat a small town je.Mine pun cam tuu gak.Tape laa.Kalau blaja medic,kat mana skali pun kuar tetap jadi doctor gak kan.Bukan jadi bnde lain.

I think that's all for now.Ngantuk suda.And my back hurts so much.Sakit packing plus it's that time of the month.Sakit...Da laa esok nk travel.Lagi laa sakit.Aduhh..If I'm not blogging for the next three weeks,I guess this is my last post from malaysia.And I'm not quite sure when I'll post from dear malaysia too.I'm gonna miss this place so much!

0 comments: