THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sep 18, 2009

forgive me

Dear friends,

Ok.Maybe I wasn't being myself lately.With mood swings and all.But believe me,I didn't enjoy it as much as you guys did too.It's not easy for me facing all this alone.I might asked for too much and yes,I regreted it.I know all of you are having life of your own and I shouldn't be asking too much.So,forgive me.Seriously.I'm not being such a good friend myself and yet,I've been hoping for friends to be good to me.So yeah.Such a bitch aren't I?So,apperently,most of you are in JB now.I'd say,welcome home guys.HaHa.Good old JB right?I know.I'll miss that place like hell too!Raya nanti enjoy laa korang ye. =)

I miss dolce already.Been thinking about him every night.Cek dok hotel baik2 eah.Kawan laa ngan hamster kat citu.Dyorang tak gigit cek.I really miss you.Nanti kte skype sesama eah.Jangan kawan sgt ngan janda tuu.Dy nk amek makanan cek je.Bukan nk kawan sgt pun.I'll be thinking of you everytime I'm eating ayam ok.Sorry kakak tak jumpe cek before kakak fly eah.Love you so damn much!And don't forget me ok.Bosan nanti lepak laa bilik kakak.Soh abg ajiq bukak pintu.[mind me people.I love my cat like my own brother.I talk to him like I did with my brothers too.so,excuse us]




I don't have much to say right now.I'm in penang now and not really having fun here.I can't get JB out of my head.I love that place.And the people there too.And having the thoughts of not coming back makes me feel so unease.Haisshh..Ape nk wat.Nasib laa.And I miss my gmn friends too.Lama sgt laa weyh tak tengok korang.Aku takot nanti da lupa muka korang.Hope to see you guys real soon.By soon I meant my flight day ofcourse.Uhh 10 more days to go.I'm freaking out o.0

0 comments: