THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sep 26, 2009

I'm 18!

Yeay!Happy birthday to me.I'm finally 18!Haha da besa da pun [well not physically that's for sure].Anway,I don't quite remember the last time I really had a birthday blast.But I don't mind.I don't need one.Having my family and friends wishing me their best wishes is all I'm asking and actually looking forward to!Haha.I love birthday wishes!I like wishing birthday and I like having my own birthday wish.It simply because it means someone remembers my birthday no matter where they are x).

Ok.On the other hand,some of my friends are on their way to egypt right now.Yeah.I know I'm allowed to freak out at this moment.I thought of leaving with this flight at first.I wished to have my birthday in a plane for a change.Haha.But most of my close friends are leaving on 29th,so I change my mind.Let's have fun in our trip guys!Kte kasik stewardess tuu bening ok?HaHa!OK.I should freaking out right now.Guess I'm too happy cause it's my birthday.Bal,aku nak hadiah made in egypt tau.Mama,aku tunggu wish ko dari cairo k.Easan,ko pun bek ready hadiah tuk aku au.Hehe [tak malu mintak hadiah =P]

Anyway,I miss my dearest friends in JB so much.Teringin nak jumpe korang arr.Yan especially.Agaknya lagi setahun laa baru jumpe eah yan T__T.Has,let see bile kali terakhir we meet eah?Ok.I can't recall =.=".Aduhh..I wish you all the best ye.Niesa,walaupun tak dapat buka puasa sesama,kire ok laa dyorg dtg uma beraya an.That is super cool.And you didn't tell me about ayap.Tapi tape laa.I'm glad everything's ok.Syu,I nk tengok laa your crocodile land.Post laa gmbr dy.Haha.Pja,umm ade boyfriend baru,let me know ok.Jangan simpan snsorang =P.Syarfa,for some reason,I think you're the kind of person that could end up as a doctor =) Berusaha ye.Fighting!And to the rest of my friend,I love you guys so much!And,selalu2 laa update blog ok.Kte skype sesama kalau ade masa eah =).Keep in touch ok.

p/s:ingat nk tulis post pendek je.Tetiba TERpanjang.Haha

0 comments: