THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sep 16, 2009

Am I a paranoid or something?

Seriously.Help me.My back hurts so much.Felt like I can't walk straight or something anymore.Sakit dowh..[crying in pain].Yes.If you're asking me wether I've been packing.The answer is yes.In fact,I think I'm 85% done with packing.Never thought I could actually finished stuffing shits in that bloody luggage but hey I did.OK.Mind me my language.I told you.I hate packing.It gives me this sudden mood swings and it's pretty hard to get over with it.So yeah.I feel like shit again.

I don't understand it.I've been traveeling my whole life but why does this trip have to be so hard?I mean seriously,my friends could actually count how many days I'm in jb when in comes to school holiday.I went to kl atleast once in two weeks.I went back to kampung to spend like the whole school holiday.I'm used to check-in in hotels.I'm used with not having my bed with me.What is so different with this trip?Why am I feeling so lonely?Why can't my heart feel at ease?What went wrong?

I've been updating with few of my friends whom will be leaving with me.Ok.So maybe I'm not alone.They all felt the same way.None of us were actually looking forward for this raya.We don't give a damn about it and we're not even thinking of doing so.We would rather have a long ramadhan than raya.No one gives a shit about raya.Except the fact that we might not being able to come back for raya next year.Again,another items to add in the 'why-we're-not-enjoying-this-raya'.Crap.I can't get this shit thing in my chest out and it's bugging me.[Go away laa shit.Shoo shoo!!]

Uhh..my back is really killing me.Cam nk nanges je.Da laa mood tak baik neh.Nk makan arr.Let see if I can find anything to eat dalam fridge.Jap ahh..Be right back.

[seriously,I went out for food.Damn relaxing when you have food by your side]

Good.I found kuih raya.Ahaha.Sorry laa eah mak.Nanti raya dida tak makan daa.Hehe =).[food never failed to make me feel better]

HaHaHa.OK.I'm being paranoid.Suddenly feeling much better after eating kuih raya.Sedap2.Ape nama pun tatau.Whatever laa.I'm feeling much better.Thank u dear kuih!I love you so much.You make my stomach feel so much better.Ok seriosly,I'm so paranoid.[muahaha laughing like mad].Stop it,dida.Shush!

Oh!!Johnnye depp lagi!Ahaha gourgeous sial mamat nie.Cam nak nanges tgk kehenseman dy dlm sleepy hollow.Kyaa!!Tanpa disedari I just add another reason for people to actually belive I'm paranoid o.0 I think I better stop before I'm talking crap again.

Anyway,this might be my last post in JB.Until next year my beloved one and only JB.I will always love you like no other.[I think I AM paranoid.Yargh!!]

p/s: will miss jb-rians like hell T___T


0 comments: