THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sep 28, 2009

goodbye?

It's 0705am.I'm in KL and wide awake.I still have a few things left to take care of before I fly.I'm not done with packing yet.I guess I'll get it real done when I'm leaving in a few hours.Uhh..I'm leaving tomorow [tomorow!].And I'm so freaking out right now.Aduhh tros sakit prot bile citer pasal flight.

I wished my closest family goodbye yesterday.Umm nk kata sedeh,tak sedeh sgt.Somehow,I felt rather 'bersemangat' nk fly.Haha.Chik wished me good luck and called me dr khalidah.It's kinda creepy when my own family called me that.Macam takot kalau tak dapat jadi nanti dyorang kecewa sangat.Maktok cried when she hugged me.I hold back my tears.I don't wanna cry.I'm not leaving them.I'm just away for some time.I shouldn't be crying right?

But somehow,I miss my brother atem already.I supposed we planned to go for a walk and maybe a little shopping at bukit bintang on my birthday night.But we couldn't make it.We went back to KL at sunday.Mana sempat.Dy da nk kne masok dorm balik daa.Thought of asking him a few stuffs for my birthday.And having a walk with him at bukit bintang should be a blast.Jalan2,tengok orang pelik2,kutuk2 orang,gado ngan makcik jual barang ke.Haha bes woo.I like shopping with him.He may not be the best fashion critics for me but he's one person I'll never think twice to go shop with.Haha.Tape laa.Kalau korang g egypt nanti kte jalan kat sana je laa. [comforting myself =( ]

Aziq,haha.He's our so-called 'peacemaker' in the family.Dengan bising dy,clumsy dy,he could really ruin your day.But on the other hand,he's one person you can really laugh your lungs out with.Kelembapan dy ternyata menghiburkan.Haha.Nak joke dengan dy pun agak susah sebab dy lambat paham.Ape daa.Tapi dy open ckit.Kalau ngan atem ade certain things yang we're not discussing but him,you can talk about everything.We may be 6 years apart from each other,but hey,you'll never know what you can actually talk to your 12 years old brother ok.Pape pun,he's my only hope of getting my daily updates with dolce.Mom's not very good with technology.Haha.No offence.

I don't wish to say goodbye yet.I wanna write more post before I fly.In fact,I'm thinking of writing one in airport.I wonder how kLiA looks like.It's been a few years since I last went there.Last pegi pun masa amek mak and abah from haji.And that was in 2003?Aiport subang bese laa.Airport tuu kecik je.Tapi da renovate.Da lawa.Hehe.Atem cakap kalau I'm not wearing my specs bole sesat gak laa.Nak tengok signboard dy takot tak nmpk.Da laa my vision makin trok.Especially at night.Adehh..

0 comments: