THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sep 9, 2009

I'm emotionally unstable

Ok.I know UPSR had started two days ago but I wasn't in any mood of blogging so I didn't post any.So my bother is currently squezzing his brain to the limit [NOT!] for his upsr.Haha lek arr dude.You'll realised it's not really a big thing to be concern about in no time.I mean seriously,do you still give a damn about your upsr result?I don't think any of us even care more our spm result now.You just simply go on with your life.But ofcourse,right now,it's a matter of life and death to you right?Hehe so umm just nail 'em down and banyak ckit doa yerk.Kurangkan DOTA tuu.Tade pekdahnye pown.[cakap macam laa dy nak baca blog nie].

Back to serious mode.Remember the rumour I posted a few days ago?I told my parents about it.I don't know wether it's the right thing to do.It's just that I thought they have to know what happen.After all,they're the one signing those cheques.But I did told them it was just a rumour.

But suddenly,the last thing I ever hoped to happen just happened.The rumour could be 80% true.Somehow,Egypt's ministry of higher education had decided to raise the fees starting this year to EVERY universities that accept students from malaysia.No valid reasons or whatsoever for the action but it was still under perbincangan.The university had been sending appeal letter to MOHE in requesting for the fees to remain unchanged for this year's students.

My agent told me it was not yet confirmed.''tak ade hitam putih lagi dari pihak wafdeen[Egypt's MOHE].Sekarang nie kami masih ikut official letter yang dari awl tahun lagi.Apa2 pun kami akan maklumkan''.OK seriously,kalau sampai university pun da antar appeal letter doesn't that make the rumour like 100% true?I mean,they won't thinking of butting in if it was just rumours right?God.Help me please.I really don't want to trouble my parents too much.

Mom cakap,''takpe.It's ok.We can still handle it.Cume try to get good results so nanti bole apply MARA scholarship.But you don't have to worry too much.We can still make this''.How am I supposed to not worry about this?The fees went up double for God's sake.And tu baru fees dy.Yang duit poket tiap2 bulan nanti lagi.Nie laa susahnye private students.Kene worry pasal duit parents.Plus,like I said,I have brothers in schools.Dyorang pun nak blaja gak.Nak pakai duit gak.Haisshh..Susah hati tol laa.Da laa nak fly lagi 19 hari lagi.

Worse,my dad told me we MIGHT not coming back to jb at all this raya.He said he wanted to stay straight in kl lepas balik kampung.Kalau macam tu,my last day kat jb will be next wednesday.I won't be seeing jb [and jb-rians] for the next a year.Mush ma'ul!!I want to come back here after raya.Please.I beg you abah.Please.Sekejap pun tape laa.Just this time let me be where I wanna be at the most.Please.

0 comments: