THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Oct 25, 2009

mak+kari=heaven

Mom's leaving today.I'm not really as sad as I was in KLIA but still.I have no idea when I'll see her again.I'll miss her.

Yes.Mom came to cairo last monday and was in mansoura for around 5 days before she went back to cairo and then back to KL.Not much time together but still she flew thousands miles and spent thousands on this trip.And we spent good times together to.Haha.

Dapat makan kari!Yeah.So malaysia!Haha.Heaven kot dapat makan kari mak.Went shopping for some groceries too and was so missing those times when I don't need to price check on every items before buying it.Sigh.Me and housemates went for an over night at mom's hotel.Tak tau laa camne nk describe that night.Let's just let it be between people involved that night ok.

Urghh..Felt so sinful for being infront of the laptop instead of my books.But I can't resist it.Pagi2 laju internet dy.Lagipun I just wanna post ckit je.Nak try upload gambar if possible.Hehe.Uhh I miss malaysia.I miss abah,atem,aziq and dolce like hell.Ok2 stop it dida.Da2.

Hemm I'm out of words to say.I'll just try uploading my pics laa.






p/s:none of the pictures taken was in my place.haha.nanti laa amek gmbar dapan gama'ah.Haha!bek straight g galak aje =P

0 comments: