THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Oct 27, 2009

bening kebala..

Umm ok so manchester was ok.kot.Atleast until today.Esok ade pbl and I have no idea how that thing actually works.Da laa half of the group arab.Mesti kne penyek ngan dyorang. T__T.Eh tak2.I can do this.I may be small but I'm not weak.Fighting!

But somehow system dy pelik and very [!] different from regular.Kalau regular tuu sampai begging doctor soh benti.Macam tepu otak dengar lecture 5 hours straight.Da laa doctor dy punye english gler arab btol.And being there in those classes,made me really understand why doctor's handwriting suck.Mine was getting worse too.Haha.Yelaa.Yang dy tau dy tulis sama speed dengan yang dy cakap.They didn't give a damn if you don't have any clue what they're writing.But ofcourse you can always come to them anytime in the department laa.

Manchester.Hihi.Nak ketawa pun ade gak.Class dy approximately 2 jam sehari.Satu minggu dapat satu case and you'll solve the case with you're group.Tapi lecture dy sehari sejam je.Like baru nak warm up da habis daa.Macam tak sempat nak ngantuk.kalau regular,tak minum nescafe,memang by 0300pm da start mimpi.Haishh but my group ntahlaa.I have no idea who they are and how they get things done.Tengok laa dulu camne nanti.I can do this.Fighting!

Urghh!!I still have two unsolved cases and I'm getting new case tomorow!T__T kne nescafe lagi ke nie?I need a stronger but a less effect drug.Ikyn,prescribe something tuk aku."To be a pharmacist is to love drugs".Haha.Kem salam je laa lecturer ko..

Huh..da tatau nk tulis ape.I really should get my case done.Bening kebala arr.Baru sehari miss nescafe da kne effect.Adehh..


p/s:alamak lupa nk bli pendrive lagi.Da gelap pulak..

0 comments: