THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Aug 26, 2009

I.Am.So.Mad.

I.AM.SO.MAD
Ape punye system nie dey?
Gmn pon satu.
Yang ktorang da bayar bebanyak tu wat ape?Masuk tabung amanah?
Come on people,we paid you to do your job.So get it done!
Kenapa ktorang kne wat sendiri lak?
This is just so ridiculous!
Bukan korang kne uruskan ke stuff like this?
I mean this is university matter,for God's sake!
You get us in there then you leave us halfway.
What the hell!
Da arr da kencing orang macam2.
HSBC(rm250),coat(rm100),and worst you guys told me pharmacy will be conducted in arab.My parents paid rm1000 to change course from pharmacy to medic.And in the end,pharmacy was thought in english.100% english!!
WHAT THE HELL ON EARTH WAS THAT??!!
Ape nie?Hah?
Kata nak tlong bdak2 melayu.
Nie tak sampai egypt pun lagi korang da betrayed the trust we had in you guys.
Kalau kat sana nanti camne?
We are so close in leaving and you guys keep on making us worry sick.
Cuba wat keje ikhlas cikit.
I feel so betrayed.
I can't say anything anymore.
I'm so pissed off!!

0 comments: