THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Aug 27, 2009

I couldn't think of any title for this post

huh..penat2.I felt like my back bone just broke into two.I started packing my stuff just now.It's not done yet.I still need a few clothes,I haven't put in my handbags and shoes (which is so impossible to fit in everything.I might need a luggage only for my handbags and shoes kalau nak bawak sume skali),a few of household,my medical stuff and my books.But the luggage looks like it can't hold half of the stuff I haven't pack.I have two medium luggages,one hand luggage,one laptop bag and one handbag.Cemana laa nak bawak sume nih.Adess..Da la maximum weight cume 40kg.Takot je lebih nih.

I don't like packing actually.Simply because it means I'm leaving real soon.I don't know why.My heart just doesn't feel at ease when I'm thinking about leaving.It doesn't feel good having the idea of leaving the most important people in my life soon.So yeah.I don't like packing.But I have to.Dad said we need to leave one of my luggage at my aunt's house this weekend in kl.Or we might not have enough space for raya stuff.So I have to get [atleast] one of my luggage done packing before this weekend.I mean you can obviosly see how many luggage I'll have with me right?[I can't help it.banyak sangat baju nk bawak.HeHe].I can't upload any picture of my luggage here.I couldn't remember where I put my camera charger.Hmm nanti jumpe la kot..

So umm I haven't done with that stupid online registeration yet.It's so troublesome!Scan nie la,upload tu la,print nie la.Da la webpage dy asek error.Bile ade problem bukan main susah nak call orang gmn.And worst,the dateline is this weekend!Kenapa sume bnde nak dateline weekend nie?Yarghh!!It feels like my head's gonna explode in any second with my green brain[eww!!] scatered all over places everytime I did that registeration.Da la data form dy in arab.Enta uul eih?Ana mush fahim!! T.T.T.T

em em I couldn't think of anything else to write right now.I freaking tired but I can't sleep.Tak ngantuk =.=.And now I'm bored.Nak makan da tade makanan.Nak tengok tv abah tengah tengok animal planet.Don't ask me why my dad is still watching animal planet at 0145am.It's just him.I'm so bored =.=

0 comments: