THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Aug 22, 2009

happy ramadhan =)

It's that time of the year again!Wee haha.I guess I've been wanting this ramadhan to went by slowly so badly I forgot to actually feel grateful that I can still puasa with my family.I mean,think back,I'm sure those in college will have to puasa away from their family right?The same thing I'm gonna face next year.But hey,just wait until next year to talk about that ok.

So,umm I'm having my first ramadhan in kl.I don't really like it.I don't like having sahur at hotel cafe.The food sucks and I'll have to change my pajamas to jeans only to have a 30 minutes meal.Provide la room service time ramadhan.Ngantuk tau tak nk turun nek lif semata nak makan.Aduh..I face that every year.Nak buka nanti jangan citer.Sume tempat penuh ngan orang.Bazaar pun macam sardin.Tak masok ngan penoh ngan warga asing.Macam kat negara lain je kat bazaar tu..Screw it.Nak balik jb T.T

Yergh!!Baru kol 1100am da start penat.Aduyai how am I going to stay alive for the whole day?Eh jap.Nobody ever dies of puasa right.Ape da.Tak mati nyer.[why am I talking crap?]So anyway,ape lagi nak cakap.Oh yeah.Ade beberapa musykilah nak tanye korang nie:

1.korang balik cuti puasa tak?
2.exactly when is your raya break?
3.raya break korang sume same ke len2?


Hehe.To be honest,I haven't plan anything for my raya yet.So tak tau camne nak plan so that we can meet.Tapi insyaAllah puasa kat jb.Or maybe not.My parents had been telling me to visit my grandparents in penang and spend like one week or so with them before i fly.They said we might be in a little rush time raya nanti.I umm dunno.I wanna go but I don't wanna go alone.I want the whole family there.But we can't go there this holiday cause my brother will have his UPSR in two weeks.So camne..Haisshh..Alangkah bagosnya kalau kepala otakku bole berpuasa dari berfikir seketika.

Umm well,pape pun selamat ramadhan everyone =)

p/s to syuhaida:I tawu.Setiap kali I tengok kat my bookshelf I wonder kenapa tempat twilight still kosong.Can I pick it up before raya?Oh and I fly 29.09.09

p/s to yan:hehe great escape?I can't think of anything I would wish to be far away from.But ofcourse, sometimes life is just about sacrificing things you love the most.I'm gonna miss you guys like hell T.T

p/s:ramadhan tahun depan kat egypt?gulp!

0 comments: