THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Aug 29, 2009

30 days

Exactly 30 days.I'll be leaving in exactly 30 days.I don't care if people said i'm only exaggerating things.This is my life.My thoughts matters.And I don't think I'm just making a big deal out of it.This things matters a lot to me.I've never had the thought of having to travel with people I've known only for a few months to a land I've no idea how's it like in my whole life.So yeah.This is a big deal to me.

Think back,when I was in ukm,I felt excited by the thought of having new friends.New friends whom MAYBE will be with me for the rest of my life[ade doctor ukm cakap,ur friends kat U will be your friends sampai mati =.=].The thing that amazed me the most was the thought I had when I look at those new faces of my friends."These people are those who will be my friends in the next 6 years.Friends whom I will cry,laugh,angry,and fight with for the next 6 years".I mean seriously,how many of you already had the idea of whoever you will be living with for the next 6 years of your life.

But now that I'm home,I feel different.All those thought I had about my friends simply doesn't matter the most right now.If they're the one I'll be with for the next 6 years,then let it be.It doesn't matter to me.I'll think about them in that 6 years of my life.Right now,I just want to be with the people that had known me for ATLEAST the past 6 years.People who had been with me when I cried,laughed,angry and fight with.People who are important and matters the most in my life.I feel reluctant in leaving them soon.

I wonder how I would feel like to be in egypt.Am I still gonna feel bad for leaving those I love and care the most behind?Or will I overcome it and have one of the best chapter in my life there?Whatever it is,I'm just trying to say how much I love,care and cherish these people in my life.I love them so much!

special post to:
family:mak,abah,atem,aziq,dolce,maktok,and tok abah
friends:niesa,has,yan,pja,syuhaida,syarfa and many other..

0 comments: