THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jul 24, 2009

just another story to tell

Great!!Finally went out with friend since er..god knows how long.Asyik 24 jam dok kat uma.Muka pun da macam dinding uma.So wnyway,went to Jusco tebrau city with syuhaida.Yup.2 orang je haha.Kalau ikyn mesti da cakap "macam lesbiannya..".Hehe.Ala dulik ape.Janji dapat tengok harry potter.Uhh..Finally dapat tengok.Tunggu berapa lama da nak tengok.Nak tengok kat mid arie tu cam impossible je saturday night.So like always Harry Potter was great.Especially masa harry cakap kt professor slughorn in whisper,"ssiirr!!". Wahaha.I couldn't hold myself.Rasa cam nk ketawa sekuat hati.Giler bapak klaka!!xDxDxD

After movie,went shopping with her.Mom told me to look around for wintercoat. See if I can find anything I like.And ofcourse,the right size.So I saw this very nice and sweet wintercoat at MNG.Lawa giler.Finally I found something that would not make me look like an astrounut when I wear it.Tau la kan,dengan my size,everything looks like they have some sort of a giant as their model.Sheeshh!!Syuhaida cakap it looks like 'lab coat'.Tapi I just love it!I only bought a cardigan in the end.It's good though.I need cardigans.Simple and easy to match.Then we went for another shopping.And another.And another.Like duuhh..Went back around 0445pm and sampai uma around 0530pm.Bgos2.Tak kene marah hehe..
Umm..umm..ape nak tulis tadi.Tadi rase cam banyak nak tulis nie da kering lak idea.Oh yeah!Check this out.My textbook.Berat cam uma!!Die nyer poket dictionary tu tak tau la poket baju ape yang muat masok.Da la tebal gler..










0 comments: