THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jul 27, 2009

back to school again..

Umm I don't know wether I had fun at school today.Yeah.Went back to my high school.The school looks like they're having extreme makeover.They repainted the whole building,they're building another block,they have air-cond in library now(curse you kak ram!orang da blah baru nak letak..) and i don't know wether the others noticed it but I saw kinda sign poster or something at every block.Sort of indicating them to something.But whatever.

So we met teachers,ofcourse.We chat.And chat.And ofcourse chat.Talked about well,..everything.Kiteorang jumpe pn tay,ally,pn soh,kak yam,cikgu noraini,kari,cikgu azniza,pn tarifa(no idea why is she so interested with us.It's not like she knows any of us) and umm banyak lagi kot.Forgive me for not remembering you dearest teachers.So I suppose like usual,dieorang tanye 'kat mane sekarang?','wat ape sekarang?','macam mana blaja?ok ke x?'...

Umm I went there with niesa,ismith,syarfa,zaharul,fahmi and fareez.See the thing is,everyone seems to have answers to every questions but me.I mean the only place I had gone to was ukm.Although being there,without any doubt was great,but I was only there for seven weeks for crying out loud!It can never be the same as those in matriks or IPTA.And on top of that,telling your teachers you'll be doing medic in oversea using your parents's money is not something to be proud of.So I just shut myself up when they started to ask those kinda question.And to my surprise,everyone didn't say anything to anyone either.That day ended up with only pn tay and kak yam knowing what's going on with me.Umm cikgu azniza did asked.Tapi I jawab.Bukan cerita.So it's different.And I don't think she'll give a damn care about it.So,whatever.

Huh..I don't know why I'm so messed up over this thing.I mean it's not like I didn't get any offer and stuck in JB doing nothing.It's just that it's not yet for me.Things will be different for me.I know that once I start touching that enormous,overweight and stuck-forever-with-me books,I will never have the time like any of my friends.I'll have different way of having fun,I'll spend my free time differently,I'll have different places to hang out,I'll probably even live in different world.Before that happens I just wish I could spend one quality moments with my dearest friends and loving every second of it.Is it too much to ask?I know I'm being selfish.But having the feeling of things will never be the same and the fact that I'm leaving real soon makes me think that it's not wrong for being selfish.

I guess some things just don't happen the way we hoped.And as for me,I'll have to find a way to bear it...



















love you guys..

from left: fareez, fahmi, niesa, syarfa, zaharul.Front:ismith

0 comments: