THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jul 22, 2009

it's true when they said things changed with time

A lot of things changed throughout this year.Life was a complete stranger since the past eleven years.Most of it are just so... well,new.Imagine waking up early in the morning (kalau you consider 9am as early...) not having any idea of how to spend the next 24 hours of your life.Blarh..Bosan is the most perfect word for it.Masa awal2 tahun bole la like enjoy doing absolutely nothing beneficial kat uma.Nobody cares.Lepas result,things started to change.Mane nak pegi,nak wat ape,kenapa nak wat that course,blah blah blah...The thing that is kinda hard is knowing that every single friend you have just happens to be heading on totally different way as you are.Not that it's a bad thing or whatever.It's just,..like I said,new.We've been friends for so long and we'll still be friends ofcourse but this whole you're-heading-that-way,I'm-going-this-way thing is kinda new to me.

huh..well,i think that as long as it's not a bad thing then let it be.It won't bring any harm to anyone,right?Ok.So what's next.Oh yeah.Me ofcourse.Em..well I just went back from my kursus persediaan in ukm.takde la baru sangat.da three weeks kot.it was fun.bes gler hehe.new friends,new places(bangi is full of malays.finally rase cam kat malaysia),new language(aiwa2.Ana dilwa'ty adrastu lughatul al-arabiyah ammiyah.walakin ana arif syuaiyah bas [entah btol ke tak nie.hehe]),ape lagi baru..but being there in ukm,meeting my future collegues,my batch of friends kinda sort of making me realized i really AM leaving for egypt.This is no kidding.I'm so leaving soon.And who knows how am I supposed to live there.Or how will i ended up six years later.Scary gak...But insyaAllah things will be ok.I'll make myself grateful with whatever I've been given.

My dearest friends out there,so darn miss you guys.We haven't seen each other like forever.Nasib baik ingat lagi muka korang.Hope you'll be succesful in this life.It won't be easy but we'll make it.InsyaAllah..

And to my future collegues,my dearest batch,I love you guys!!ahahaha...

Jakun sangat ngn bende nie tulis panjang gler.I guess btol ape you cakap syuhaida.tak boleh benti once da start typing.Whew...Hehe.Bub-bye then...

0 comments: