THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jul 30, 2009

A bunch of friends is all you need to make your day

Jusco TC is so 'THE' place to hang out with your friends.And the best part is you never get tired of going there again and again and again!I know I just went there last friday with syuhaida.Tapi ismith cam da nak mati nak tengok harry potter (tak de la nak mati..saje exaggerating things).I asked him where to and he said tebrau city.

I didn't really want to go there at first.I mean I just went out last friday.Went out with parents on sunday and went out to school last monday.Takkan la that very wednesday nak kuar lagi.Besides,I have cooking class with mom that day.I asked mom and she said 'mak tak kesah.Ikut suka dida.But are you sure you wanna go out with all this H1N1 thing going on?'It took me quite some time to think about it.I mean that thing is something scary.With no vaccine or antidot or whatever.And its spreading through air.So i asked niesa and she said why don't we make it like our last time hang out.God knows when are we going to meet again.They'll be busy with their classes and by time they're having raya break,I'm getting ready to fly.Finally,I said yes.

So the journey there was another story.Pja punyer 1030am memang terbaik.She pick me up at 1130am.but I don't mind.Because I'm used to it and I don't have anything to rush.So sampai je sana ismith was waiting with HALF of a LARGE popcorn busket (ehem2 da makan dulu ke).Pja,syarfa and pja's cousin went to watch harry potter,me and niesa went for shopping.Ktorg da tengokla harry potter..ehem2.So I found a very cute wedges and bought it(duh..ofcourse).And niesa found a blouse.She was moaning about how her college having their dress code and all.Tak bole pakai baju atas punggung la,kene pakai kasut tertutup la.Sounds like UIA to me.I mean kiteorg yang nak pegi egypt pun ade yang tak pakai tudung.Why are these people have to make a big deal out of it?As long as ada pakaian je tak pe la kan..Hisshh!!

Went for Rasa Mas right after their movie.Ga'an giddan!Pukul 3++ baru nak lunch.Nasib baik da breakfast.Ciyan niesa.Kebulur tunggu dyorg.haha funny thing masa kat citu,masa that waiter nak place order he said 'Set C honey'.Kalau cakap laju2 dengar macam..Haha.You figure it out yourself.Merah muka waiter tu kot.After lunch went for another shopping.Mula2 ingat nak shopping sekali dengan the boys tapi pja cakap 'biar la dyorg.Kite pegi shopping kite'.Meaning 'lets get the hell out of here and do our own shopping'.Hehe no offence guys.Em em ape lagi eah..Oh!Remember that wintercoat I mentioned?The one yang syuhaida cakap it looks like lab coat tu?I went to try it.Cool gak arr..I don't look anything like astrounut at all!Yeah!!Syarfa pun ade try gak.Hehe ok tak?Kiteorg amek gambar tu laju2 coz akak yang jaga tu da stat kepoh2.haishh sebok je.Oh and yes.That's the wedges I bought.Cute2.

So that day balik lambat ckit cause mula2 ingat nak elak jam so balik lambat ckit.then da kuar around 0545pm pun jam jugak.Lagi la lambat sampai uma.Da kene marah ngan abah pulak.But I had fun that day.Cuma tak complete la yang keluar tu.Tak de has,yan,sya(miss you so much!!), jue,eman and nard.Tak tau la bila lagi nak jumpe korang.Kalau tak jumpe before I fly tak tau la nak jumpe lagi ke tak.Sebab I takkan dapat VISA until I got my student card and to get that student card,it'll take a year.So I can't go anywhere outside egypt for a year once I'm there.Raya tahun depan pun kat sana la nampaknye..Tapi tak pe la.Nak belajar kan.Kene sacrifice a lot.Everybody does.

I wish you guys all the best.Hope we'll be friends forever and I love you guys so much!!Thanks for being my dearest friends =)

I have a few shots in we took in Jusco TC.Korang kene tengok btol2.Especially gambar pja.So hillarious and so pja!!












p/s to syuhaida:I nak bagi you gambar you tapi I tak nampak you on9 pun.nanti nak on9 you btau
p/s:One thing that is good about this whole H1N1 thing,you get to get back to your family.My brother balik JB sampai selasa kot.Cool gler. >.<

0 comments: