THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jan 19, 2010

life can turn you into a bitch sometimes

It really sucks when you were cheated by a bunch of money minded sluts who abandoned you from day one and surprisingly,never stops thinking of millions ways to make your life miserable.Seriously,I feel like flushing them down my toilet.


Huh!

OK.Maybe it wasn't 100% their fault.OK.I was wrong too for not being alert with this kind of thing.Yeah.Blame me for being irresponsible first year student who happens to be thousands miles away from her family for the for the first time in her life and God knows how much she misses home!

Rasa cam nk bitching gler tadi.But thanks to a friends,I felt better.Really grateful someone can actually lend me his ear for a change.He's a good listener.Even over some things he had absolutely no idea what's it about.One thing about him that is so hard for me to get use to is the fact that he reminds me so much of this small warm place thousands miles away called home.Susah btol nk lupa rumah kalau cakap ngn dy n I don't know why!

Da laa.Tired of whining how difficult life is.This is life dida.Things happens.So just shut up and live it to the fullest.And NEVER forget the Dearest One who is always there for you.You are not alone.InsyaAllah..

0 comments: