THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Dec 22, 2009

50,Jln Belibis 10

I miss home so much.

I miss my purple room.
I miss my bookshelves.
I miss mom's garden.
I miss dad's old sportage.
I miss our fridge.
I miss our living room.
I miss mom's 'taman bunga' inside that small room.
I miss mom's new flower arrangement.
I miss my brother's stinking room.
I miss TV.
I miss mom's most comfortable bed.
I miss my parents bedroom.
I miss my mom's little library.
I miss mom's korean vcd collection.
I miss our automatic washing machine.
I miss everything at home that I couldn't evern remember what I miss.
I've never left home for so long and I'm damn missing that place so much.
Da laa baru 3 bulan.I've got 7 more months to go.
Haisshh..
I miss home so much.



p/s:that pic was not taken at my house.somewhere in my aunt's house.never even beem there.neway,wish my bros will upload some of my house's pics.lama x tengok uma..

0 comments: